Horizontal Double 96 Bike Cage
This purpose designed compound allows for dual height storage.
Leda’s modular cages have been designed to meet the growing demand for secure bicycle parking at public transport interchanges and end-of-journey sites such as places of work. They are designed to provide Class 2 medium security as defined by Australian Standard AS2890.3-1993. Cyclists should also be able to secure their bicycle to racks that provide Class 3 security
within the enclosure. Cages are for use in either above ground or in-building locations and can accommodate varying Leda bicycle racks providing horizontal or vertical storage or a combination of both. They are available in various lengths and can be optioned to include change facilities, showers and clothes lockers.
Compound Options• Lighting• Guttering and downpipes• Door automation• Electronic access control• Mesh shading• Change rooms and showers• Clothes lockers• Additional entry/exit doors• Solar hot water system
Security Locking Leda cages are fitted with master key locking but can also be supplied with pedestrian gates featuring magnetic locking and electronic access controls:• Keypad• Swipe Card• Proximity Card Systems
6000mm x 9800mm x 2850mm
• Provides the highest level of security (Class 1) for bicycle parking (see AS2890)
• Individual locker door with master keying system.
• Modular system tailored to suit application
• Single or soluble horizontal configuration (vertical configuration available on request so please contact our sales department)
• Protects bicycle from weather
• Bicycle is hidden from view
• Surveillance not normally required
• Best suited for long term parking
• Assemble on site
Applications• Railway stations
• Bus interchanges
• Park and ride terminals
• University and TAFE campuses